Friday, September 26, 2008

Yes, that is a black eye you see...




Wednesday night I was getting the kids ready for bed, which means Lexie is in the shower or getting out and Braden is getting put in my bathtub. Well, the kids were having on of those evenings where they were being told a million times to do something before they would. So, Lexie gets out of the shower and instead of getting her p.j.'s on, she decides to lean over the tub to talk to Braden. I had other plans for her at that moment. I swoop in for the kill (the spanking). As I bend down to pop her, she raises up at the same moment and CRASH! I'm seeing stars and tears are flowing freely. Lexie is crying and grabbing her head. She hit me right on the bone under my eye socket. Needless to say, I have black eye. Yes, I said black eye. It's amazing how much damage a small child can do.

0 comments: