Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another funny....

I'm in the study, on Sunday, on the computer working and Brandon is in the livingroom watching the race the few minutes before he had to go to football. Well, Lexie and Braden are in the kitchen drawing and drinking some Coke (and I really mean Coke, I'm not being southern). Lexie comes to show me her detailed drawing of her outfit that she wore to church that morning. I was shocked it was very good. We might have a fashion designer in our future. Watch out Project Runway...here we come. Anyway, back to my story, we (Lexie and I) are looking at her picture and we here, "It's tuck, it's tuck! I tan't get it out!" Which translated from toddlerese is It is stuck and I can't get it out. We go running into the kitchen and Braden is standing at the fridge trying to get the Coke bottle out of the water dispenser. He somehow has wedged it to fit and now the water is running out of the bottle and flowing over the fridge like Niagra Falls. No joke. The water is pooling in the floor. Okay that should add to the resale of the house, newly added pond or swimming area in the kitchen. At this point, Braden is totally freaked out. He is crying uncontrollably. I get the bottle unstuck and throw it in the sink, literally throw it across the kitchen. I get a beach towel and to clean it up, which ended up being soaked. Brandon had to send Braden to his room to get him to calm down. What an afternoon. Leave it to Beaver!!!

1 comments:

Kori said...

This had me cracking up. Gotta leave it to the boys they always find things to get into.