Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sharing something funny



Ok, so I have a funny story to share. Saturday night, the fam went out to eat in Bessemer. We then had to go to Wal-Mart so that I could exchange my cellphone and pick-up a few items. Well, we got our few things and then waited in line. As we were waiting the kids were looking at those impulse buys right beside the cashier and I was about to blow-up because they wouldn't leave anything alone. All of the sudden, I look up and Braden has on a Halloween mask and he's just dancing away. On closer look, it was a mask of Obama (hence the picture of the mask). After he took off the mask, he said "Moma dat was a cary (scary) man mask." I replied to him that he didn't know how scary he was. I thought that was funny and that I would share. I would have given anything if I would have snapped a picture.

1 comments:

Julie said...

that is a cute story and your reply to Braden was so accurate!! I enjoy reading your blog. :o)