Monday, September 22, 2008

Officially the thoughts of a man



Well, most of you are probably wondering what on Earth I could mean by the title. Just let me tell you. This past weekend has been filled with little sleep for me the mom! Saturday morning, Brandon accidentally set off the alarm to the house and you can guess what happened. The whole house (along with the whole neighborhood) was rudely awakened. Since the kids and myself were awake, I decided to go ahead and start cleaning. I threw some laundry in the washer and dryer and let Lexie walk to a next-door to look at baby clothes, for her babies, at a yard sale. When we go back I start changing the laundry over. Braden walks into the laundryroom holding his "tullie" (our word for his unmentionable parts). He then proceeds to tell me: "I'm holdin my tuwwie." So, me being intrigued asked, "Why?" I'm an then blind-sided with one of the funniest comments I've ever heard. (The weak at heart maybe shouldn't read this) " 'Cause it's a beast." I respond with, "What did you say?" Braden replies with I said, "It's a b-ee-st (sounding it out), mom." I lost it. How do you respond to a comment like this? It's a beast? Are you kidding me? Really, he is like the typical man. It apparently is big enough to be a beast. So, now he has called it a beast several times this weekend. I guess I won't have to worry about his confidence when he is older.

1 comments:

Julie said...

That is too funny. Shane and I laughed out loud!! :o)