Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Girls Trip

Monday I left for a short getaway trip to Atlanta, GA. Let me tell you, I had a wonderful time...from shopping to laughing the ride was worth it. I went with Jenny and Allison and it was just the best. Our first stop was Atlantic Station. Where we went into H&M, West Elm and at at Doc Green's. From there we went to IKEA (insert the Angels singing Hallelujah and sparkling dust). That was amazing. Then we ate at Murphy's, quick trip to Target to get blister guards and it was off to bed to be ready for the next day. Day 2 came with a vengence...up, ready and down to breakfast. We left the hotel (Bye Embassy Suites...your beds were comfy and the full breakfast was great). We started our Day 2 adventure by going to the Centennial Park, and touring a little of downtown. We left downtown and went to Lenox Square where we shopped at Crate & Barrel (good thing we don't have one of those here or I would have no money), Bloomingdales (where I had to get my brown bag and we came in by the MEN'S underwear that had cars on them), and Neiman Marcus. From there we went to Phipps Plaza. We went into Nordstrom, Jimmy Choo (AAAAHHHHH), Tiffany & Co. (Holy Moses is all I can say) and United Colors of Benetton. Here are a few pics.













We shopped and walked and I have to blisters to prove it! Don't worry the pain was totally worth it!





1 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Happy Birthday to you too!!!!