Monday, March 29, 2010

32


Well, I am officially 32 years old (as of yesterday March 28th, hence the cupcake background). I thought that I would try something a little different this year and make a little list of the 32 things that I love or can't live without. Well here it goes:


  1. My God!!!

  2. Brandon-I love him and can't live without him.

  3. My kiddos-sometimes the reason I get up.

  4. My family

  5. Allison Hart (the BFF)-which really falls into the family category.

  6. Our Church

  7. My girls at work-couldn't make it without them.

  8. My Job!!!

  9. My Pilot-dvd and headphones plus the kids can't touch each other.

  10. My cellphone

  11. My iPod-I love music.

  12. Broadway-I love going to musicals.

  13. The BEACH! woohoo

  14. Yellow Box flip flops

  15. Diamonds-a girls best friend

  16. Reading (which goes along good with #13)

  17. My computer

  18. Halloween-I love Halloween, I still dress-up.

  19. Thrift Stores

  20. Purses-I love them, don't always buy them, but I do love them.

  21. Sweaters-I am a sweater whore, I can't get enough.

  22. Bama Football-Roll Tide!

  23. The sound of my kids laughter.

  24. To hear the words I love you.

  25. Music-I think I've said that but it's true.

  26. Pedicures

  27. Flatirons-anyone with naturally curly hair will agree.

  28. Mascara-can't go out of the house without it.

  29. Cotton undies-the best ever.

  30. HIGH HEELS-I love wearing heels, but don't get to for my job.

  31. Being a mom-my most important job.

  32. Living my life-nothing is regretted...just learned from.

Hope this wasn't too boring...will post pics of presents later.



2 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

Glad you had a great b-day!

thewoodenspoongirl said...

Over a year ago, this was posted. I know it's outdated and unfashionable to comment on something long-gone, but, because I read your most recent post about "my regular readers who know..." I thought that if I want to read your blogs regularly, I need to know a little about you first. So I've been reading, page by page, newest to oldest about your life, happenings, etc. So far I'm enjoying it. Our lives are much different, yet I can relate to certain things. Your kids are cute. I like your writing style. I love the amount of pictures you include. You mentioned God, Church, etc.. I was raised Christian and really appreciate it. I will surely be coming back for more. Have a wonderful night!!