Thursday, January 29, 2009

I....

So I seen this over at Khori's blog and thought it was cool. If you have time, check her blog out...in my opinion she is an amazing woman.

I live: in a small Alabama town.

I work: at an elementary school.

I smell: my perfume that I put on early this morning.

I listen: any music.

I hide: things and then can't find them.

I walk: from the time that I get up until bed.

I write: the kids names on all there stuff.

I see: clearly now the rain is gone...hehe.

I sing: everywhere.

I can: cross one eye-yes I know freaky.

I watch: way too much reality tv.

I daydream: rarely.

I want: be old and gray with Brandon still at my side, see my children graduate and have families of their own.

I cry: over the slightest things.

I read: for the fun of it.

I love: with every fiber of my being.

I rode: horses as a child and miss it.

I sometimes: forget where I put things...see hide.

I fear: being alone.

I hope: for... .

I eat: when I'm bored.

I drink: Diet Dr. Pepper.

I play: Monster Trucks with Braden and Lexie's DS.

I miss: Ellen (Brandon's mom), I wish she was here to enjoy her grand babies.

I forgive: only when necessary.

I drive: a Pilot--love that thing.

I lost: the ability to remember anything.

I dream: in color.

I kiss: whenever I can, Brandon lots and the kids when they will let me.

I hug: everybody, what can I say, I'm a hugger.

I have: been blessed.

I remember: kissing on the front-porch in high school, getting engaged, the most perfect wedding and every moment of the birth of my kids.

I don't: enjoy the laundry.

I believe: God can do the impossible.

I owe: Him my life.

I know: that life is sometimes a roller coaster.

I hate: how fast my children are growing.

I wish: I had a Canon 50D and a photography business.

I wear: sweatpants to bed.

My ex: is so far in the past that I don't remember.

Maybe I should: go back to school.

I don't understand: the ways of this world.

Life is full of: surprises.

My past is: behind me.

I get annoyed when: we get behind the bus in the mornings.

Parties are: fun to plan--the bigger the better.

Tomorrow: holds opportunity.

Never in my life have I: smoked.

When I was younger, I: believed in the tooth fairy and thought anything was possible.

When I'm nervous: I feel nauseated and I talk alot.

When I was 5: I love riding my bike and being outside.

My life is not complete without: Brandon.

If you visit my hometown: you have to eat at Gus's HotDogs and catch a football game-you'll see me there.

The world could do without: all this debt.

If I ever go back to school: I'll get my Master's in Education or go to Photography Classes.

And, by the way: you should do this too. I would love to read it.

2 comments:

Kori said...

Loved your answers. Thanks for playing along. Oh and for calling me amazing. I'll pay you for that comment later. ;^)

Emily said...

Your answers are great! I might save this one for one day next week. So neat!

BTW, your kids are BEAUTIFUL!