Sunday, January 18, 2009

Funny conversations

The other day Lexie was in the livingroom. She bent down and her knee popped. Lexie: Did you hear that? It was my knee.
Mom: Yes sometimes that happens.
Lexie: Yeah, when your old.
I didn't find that part too amusing.

Tuesday night Braden got in trouble for having a horrible attitude.
Brandon: Go tell mom your sorry, now.
Braden: I'm sowwy.
Brandon: Sorry for what?
Braden: For bein a little butt-hole.

Today as Braden is pooping on the potty, he makes a discovery.
Braden: Mom, look there is a clock on the floor.
Mom: No buddy, that's a scale.
Braden: Oh, that tells you how old your feet is.
Mom: (as I snicker) No it tells you how much you weigh.
Braden: Yeah, that's what I said.

1 comments:

Candice said...

lol mine have said the butt-hole one :) *shakes head* If we had a list of everything kids said like that we would laugh our heads off.