Monday, January 11, 2010

My New Year's Resolution

My only resolution is to be a better blogger again in 2010. I am starting a fresh start. As I posted before, we were sick for Christmas so there weren't many pics. So, what I've decided is to have a fresh start...to start from this point.

Last Monday (the 4th) Lexie turned 8. I can't believe it...where has the time gone. So, we celebrated with Nana, Pop and Uncle Dustin Sunday before he left. We had chili at the house and the kids played the Wii so that he could watch. Then on Friday night we had her party...I'll post pics this evening I promise. Scouts honor...pinky promise...I swear. Basically whatever works for you.

1 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

We hope you had a Happy Birthday Lexi!! That is crazy Alex turned 8on the 3rd!