Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The "Sexy Beast"

Okay, about 2 weeks ago, here is the conversation...
Mom: "You need to go without you shirt when you play outside at Kristen's."
Braden: "Why?" (the most popular toddler question ever)
Mom: "Because you arms are so dark and your belly is glowing white."
Braden: "I taint" (I can't)
Mom: "Yes you can, and Kristen might call you a sexy beast if you do."
Braden: "Ha, no."
That was the end of the discussion or so I thought. About 5 days later, I was changing clothes and was down to the undergarments when Braden walked into the bedroom. That is when he proceeded to say: "Look at dat sessy(sexy) beast!" Well, it only gets worse. I let a young friend of ours come use the tanning bed before her senior banquet last week. Katie is getting out of the tanning bed and he tells her: "Dat's a sessy beast right derw(there)!" Are you kidding me? One little slip of a slighty funny saying and he uses it. In the right context! God bless me, I'm going to have my hands full!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chris, Nichole & Colby! said...

OMG this is so funny. He is a cutie!

BrandyC said...

I see this in my future. Oh, my!