Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged

Okay so apparently I've been tagged by my friend Mary @ Running the Halls.
The Rules:

1.) Link back to the person who tagged you & share the rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Tag 7 people & list their links on your post.
4.) Tell those 7 people by commenting on their blogs

Okay, so here are my 7 random facts...
1.) I've realized that I am a complete reality tv show junkie. I just can't get enough of that stuff.
2.) I have been with my husband for over half of my life, sounds scary. We started dating in high school and have been together since.
3.) I love football, but I can't stand to watch it. It makes me so nervous, especially if I'm watching the team that Brandon's coaching.
4.) I absolutely can't stand anything that is creepy-crawly. I'm a total girl. Bugs, spiders, mice, lizards or snakes. Just gives me a full body shiver.
5.) I hate early mornings. I am a night-owl, always have been always will be.
6.) Most of the time I'm a very sacrastic person...even my young child has caught on to that.
7.) I have this passion for birthday parties. I love for them to be over the top, it stresses me out, but I love every minute.


I'm tagging Julie, Jana, Traci, Heather, Jennifer, Natalie & Nichole.

0 comments: