Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day!




I was sitting at the house on Friday thinking about my first Mother's Day. It was 7 years ago. I found out the Friday before Mother's Day that I was pregnant with Lexie. It was the best weekend to find out that I was pregnant. Little did I know exactly what was in store for my life. The most fulfilling and most difficult job that a person could have is being a mom. I absolutely love that title. There are times that it is very frustrating to be a mom....like when you've been up 72 hours straight with your sick child and you manage to think that cleaning the house is absolutely necessary. But there is no greater gift than being a mom.






This year we had a great Mother's Day. Brandon took me and the kids shopping Saturday. He basically wanted us to be together, but gave me a break by letting me shop "kid-free". He bought me a new pair of Yellow Box


and a new chair

(Okay, so this isn't exact...my is hot pink and green).





All in all it was a great Mother's Day, I still have some money to make some purchases, but I don't yet know what that will be.

0 comments: